1. Blue Corner: current; weak, visibility; good
2. German Channel: current; mild, visibility; good
3. New Drop Off: current; weak, visibility; ok
*Ah, today it was not that rough but had a couple good swells that came and go! as we reached blue corner the current was s;lack and was a little hard to tell which way the current ws coming from due to the swell and the lack of current... So, we took the chance that it was still outgoing, as we hit the water the current was not much at the time, foillowing the wall on the left, taking our course to the hooking point, but with no current it weas a free dive and zig zac all over the place looking for a good school of fishes hitting the reef side to the center of the dive site than making our way to the corner, then that point the current started to pick up but still managable, due to the lack of air and bottom time we slowly made our way up to safety stop and did our safety stop, complete!!
* German Channel; at the dive site the current was nice and there was fusiliers feeding it was a good sighn that maybe there was manta going to be feeding so we entery following the reef off 5 meters to down to 15 meters and keeping the level slowly challenging the current passed te new station trying the see any manta doing cleaning, but was none!! but following the smaller fishes then finally seeing one manta then three in all feeding got damn this was going to be a good dive as we saw the manta we stayed at 15 meters flowing with the current watching the manta feeding through out the whole dive then with the lack of air we decided to do our safety stop.
* new drop off this dive was ok, due to the current if the current was strong will probably see more shools of fishes and sharks, but we saw nice shools of fishes and couple of turtle, then we i saw one scorpion fish and i was thinking to fool around with my dive assistant trying to see if he has a good eye for camouflage macro fishes, but it took him a while to see it!! it was a funny moment!!! training!!! but the dive was good but in the end the current was getting stronger but any ways the it came to the end of the dive we enjoyed it!!